Monday, November 10, 2014

Just Maui'd.

And, as usually, I'm so behind in blogging. Since August, nothing too miraculous has happened...we both celebrated our birthdays, witnessed our nephew's dedication, toured our best friends' wedding venue, and the most exciting part - we went to MAUI!



It was a much needed vacation, and Hawaii in October is basically heaven on earth. I thought I would miss the new Fall weather and my pumpkin-spice obsession, but I was more than happy to give all of that up for a week of THIS:


and THESE:



And this is was our life:




We were blessed to have my parents there with us, and we had more fun than I can even put into words. Morning walks on the beach, snorkeling around Black Rock, eating at all the most delicious Ka'anapali restaurants and shopping in Lahina & Whaler's Village, endless lava flows, late night pool swims, and hula pie...all of which loosely sums up just how relaxed and happy we were. Dinnertime was always the best - just the four of us together, enjoying the moment with a hawaiian music soundtrack playing in the background.


We are so blessed to have such an incredible family to share these moments with. I mean, look at these clowns:

It couldn't have been more perfect...especially Travis. 

It was an unforgettable trip. We can't wait to go back again soon. Mahalo, Maui, for everything.






Until our next vacation,
C+T.


No comments:

Post a Comment